Friday, January 17, 2014

The Amazing Things Window Tinting can Do


It’s extremely sunny in Australia, as any local could tell you. It’s a beautiful place to live and most of the time the sun is great, but it does get bothersome at times. I keep thinking that if I could find a way to put window tinting on my house like I have in my car then it wouldn’t be a problem. I could enjoy the beautiful sun without it being too overwhelming inside my home.

As it turns out there is a place to get window tinting in Melbourne, right where I live! A place called Window Energy Solutions sells a variety of different window tints, films, and other energy saving products. I came across this site one day while I was browsing the internet: http://www.windowenergysolutions.com.au/window-film/window-tinting They have exactly what you need if you want to make it a bit shadier and cooler in your house. Their window tints are practical, there’s a whole list of reasons why Window Energy Solution’s window tinting is the right thing to purchase.

  • They reduce heating and cooling bills by up to 80% by helping your home hold it’s temperature.
  • They reduce glare.
  • They increase your privacy; no curtains needed!
  • They offer tinted safety film which will decrease the chance of your window breaking by over 60%
  • Window tinting reduces harmful UV rays from reaching your skin.

I went looking for a place that does window tinting in Melbourne so I would be able to escape the bright sun when retreating inside my house, but I found so much more than that with Window Energy Solutions. My utility bills have gone down, my home is more comfortable, and my house even looks nicer! Who knew simple window tinting could do so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment